If you feel you are eligible for a refund, please send us a request by emailing the details of your request to email@example.com. Include the following in your request:
Your user information (no passwords)
Your email address
The stream site you viewed
The event you purchased
The amount you are requesting to be refunded
A narrative of the reason for refund
- For your purchase and the refunding process, the Skoresheet Terms & Conditions apply.
- A viewer will be automatically granted a refund, 24-72 hours after the refund request was submitted, only in the following cases:
- A viewer made double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
- The event was cancelled by the Broadcaster or if the video on-demand was removed by the Broadcaster.
- More than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- A video is missing – as it wasn’t published by the Broadcaster.
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video
***Please note if you have purchased a subscription and do not cancel your subscription prior to the first payment being due, you will not be eligible for a refund and you will be charged the full months rate. There are no refunds for change of mind or accidental purchase.***
In case of any doubts or the reason is unclear regarding a refund request, Skoresheet may contact the viewer for more information and/or the broadcaster who will decide if the viewer’s request is valid for a refund.
Refund request must be submitted less than 48 hours after the event has finished in order to be reviewed.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Events that are followed up by a replay/ VOD won’t be refunded.*
In case of a rejection of the refund request, the viewer will be notified within 24-72 hours.
If you have questions regarding your privacy, Skoresheet is pleased to answer them. Your questions to can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skoresheet, Inc. (“we” or “us”), a California Corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the State of California, with our registered office at31878 Del Obispo Street, Suite 118-354, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, provides a service which enables content providers (the “Publisher”) to offer video’s, live events and other data (collectively: the “Content”) to you on a subscription or one-off basis.
- For this purpose we provide you with access to our website (skoresheet.com) and other web or mobile platforms (collectively the “Platform”). Via the Platform you can subscribe or purchase for access to Content and access Content on a conditional access basis. The Platform and all other services provided by us to you are referred to as the “Services”
- These Skoresheet User Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all Services provided by us to you.
- Should you have any questions regarding our Services, these Terms or otherwise, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
- ACCOUNT AND CONTENT VIEWING PROVISIONS
- In order to receive Services you need to acquire access to the Platform by creating an account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the username and password belonging to your account. It is not allowed to share your username and password with any third person or party. You are responsible for all actions originating from your account.
- Please verify if there are any specific viewing provisions, for example limited accessibility, specific equipment requirements or otherwise, applicable to the Content and whether or not you meet these provisions before making a purchase.
- We strive to keep the Services available for you on a permanent basis. However due to the nature of the Services and the internet in general, we cannot guarantee that Services will be available at all times. You acknowledge that Services may be suspended or interrupted due to maintenance, force majeure or otherwise. We strive to limit the duration of any suspension or interruption. Feel free to contact our customer support team for any question.
- You represent and warrant to you will at all times use the Services in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws.
- Please note, Skoresheet is an authorized reseller of the Content but we do not control, edit or otherwise manage the Content or the streaming thereof.
- We do not provide a backup of the Content purchased or accessed. We do not host or store Content, and the access to Content may be governed by the separate Publisher’s terms and conditions.
- The costs associated with purchasing access to Content are indicated on the Platform for each item of Content. Fees due in respect of Content may be revised at any time provided that such revisions do not apply to already purchased Content.
- In the event you have purchased a subscription to Content, such subscription shall be of effect for 30 days starting from the date of purchase (except if mentioned otherwise in the offer). After the aforementioned period the subscription shall – unless terminated via the Platform – constantly and automatically renew for an additional 30-day period. In the event the fee due in respect of a subscription is increased, you shall be provided with a notice at least 1 month in advance and in which case you are entitled to cancel the subscription for free.
- Please note that the costs of streaming Content are charged separately by your internet access service provider. You may double check such costs with your provider prior to making a purchase.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property rights of Content distributed via the Service is vested in content providers (or its licensors). The intellectual property rights of the Platform are vested in us or our licensors. You are provided access to the Services and Content on a limited, personal, non-business and non-commercial basis only. You are not allowed to and agree not to (re-)distribute to third parties or further make public – in whole or in part- the Content.
- BILLING, PAYMENT & REFUNDS
- You can make a purchase by using different payment methods, possible through PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and/or other payment methods available via the Platform. Note, available methods may vary per country and specific charges may occur.
- Skoresheet applies VAT and other applicable taxes and levies based on the information provided by you.
- Users younger than sixteen (16) years of age, or older if applicable law demands this for committing legal acts, are not allowed to register an Account unless they have explicit written permission from parent(s) or legal guardian(s). If requested by Skoresheet, they must produce this consent.
- All purchases, are final and non-refundable. For further details, please check our refund policy.
- Skoresheet respects your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. If you acquire a subscription, we provide personal data to the Content provider in order to enable the Content provider to provide you with its services and further process personal data in accordance with the Content provider’s policies.
- As part of Skoresheet’s commitment to protect your personal data in a transparent manner, Skoresheet wants to inform you on:
- why and how Skoresheet collects, uses and stores your personal data;
- the lawful basis on which your personal data is processed;
- what your rights and our obligations are in relation to such processing; and
- Skoresheet’s personal data principles.
- Why and how Skoresheet collects, uses and stores your personal data
Skoresheet will collect and process personal data about you including:
- the personal details, such as your name, your address, your e-mail address, your billing information, place or residence and other information you have provided to Skoresheet for provision of the Skoresheet Service and administration, billing and remuneration processes;
- when you use the Skoresheet Service, data transmitted by you is automatically recorded by our server, including date and time of the access, I.P. address, operating system, accessed and/or sold content, referrals, votes and other actions you have made using the Skoresheet Service;
- On which legal basis and for which purposes does Skoresheet process personal data
The legal basis of the processing of your personal data will be one of the following:
- necessary for the legitimate interests of Skoresheet, without unduly affecting your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- necessary for taking steps to enter into or executing an agreement with you for the Skoresheet Services you request, or for carrying Skoresheet’s obligations under such an agreement;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which Skoresheet obtains from you from time to time.
- Your rights
Skoresheet will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
- You have a right to ask Skoresheet to rectify inaccurate personal data Skoresheet collects and processes. Changing or removing certain personal data is possible via Your Skoresheet Account and/or the Publisher Dashboard.
- Where Skoresheet processes your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have a right to ask Skoresheet to stop processing your personal data, or to request deletion of your personal data – these rights are not absolute (as sometimes there may be overriding interests that require the processing to continue), but Skoresheet will consider your request and respond to you with the outcome.
- Where Skoresheet processes your personal data on the basis of your consent, or where such processing is necessary for entering into or performing obligations under an agreement with you, you may have the right to request your personal data be transferred to you or to another controller.
- Skoresheet’s personal data principles
Skoresheet WILL NOT SELL your personal information and data to any third party. Skoresheet also does not sell or share Publisher or User data for marketing purposes.
- Third parties
When providing the Skoresheet Service, Skoresheet will share personal data with persons acting on your behalf or otherwise involved in the transaction.Personal data will only be made available to a third party if, and in so far as, is needed for providing you with, or for improving, the Skoresheet Service.
- At the present time, Skoresheet may share your personal data with Paypal if, and in so far as, this is needed for the correct completion of the payment process. This information can include: user name, last name, registered email, purchase date, price of the item bought.
- In some instances, we also share personal data with suppliers and other business partners who provide services to Skoresheet, such as IT and hosting providers, debt collection, debt recovery, fraud prevention, and credit reference agencies, and others. When we do so we take steps to ensure they meet Skoresheet data security standards, so that your personal data remains secure.
- Skoresheet may also share certain personal data with Publishers in order for them the best deliver their service to you. This information can include: username, purchase date, content ID purchased, registered email and purchase price. Third parties are at all times obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. Third parties are not allowed make use of your data for marketing purposes except if you have explicitly authorized them to do so.
- Clear opt-in policy
Only if you have permitted Skoresheet to use your personal data to inform you about the Skoresheet Service or otherwise Skoresheetis allowed to do so. If you no longer consent to such use, you can change your privacy setting in Your Skoresheet Account, or please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If You suspect that a third person or party has access to account, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
- You acknowledge and understand that provision of the Services commences the moment an account is created by you. You further acknowledge and understand that, due to the nature of the Services and streaming services in general, you are not entitled to rescind a purchase of Content once the Content (or a part thereof) has been transmitted.
- Subscriptions to Content may be cancelled at any time. Cancellation will become effective at the end of your current subscription period.
- If any provision of these Terms is null and void or is voided the remaining provision of these Terms will not be affected and remain applicable.
- We reserve the right to update and amend these Terms. The present Terms govern, without prejudice to applicable law, your use of the Services.
- Notwithstanding any other rights, we reserve the right to terminate our agreement and deny access to our Services should you at any time be in breach of the Terms or applicable law.
- Without prejudice to any mandatory applicable law provision which dictates otherwise, these Terms are exclusively governed by the laws of the State of California.
- CONTACT US
You have different ways of contacting us when you need it.
For Support inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading Skoresheet’s Terms and Conditions.
Version date: January1st, 2019